- Universal Color & Black Ink Refill kit
- Works best with HP, EPSON, CANON, LEXMARK, BROTHER, OLIVETTI, XEROX, COMPAQ, IBM and others
- This kit may refill your cartridge many times over and over again.
- 3 bottles of Black ink – for a total of 10 oz / 300 ml
- 1 bottle of each – cyan , magenta and yellow – for a combined color ink total of 10 oz / 300 ml
Features: * 3 bottles of Black ink – for a total of 10 oz / 300 ml , * 1 bottle of each – cyan , magenta and yellow – for a combined color ink total of 10 oz / 300 ml
List Price: $ 9.57
Price: $ 9.57
Some cool wireless printer images:
My Electric Friends
Image by Weijiangg
All my electronic stuff. Old and new. Black and white.
- Toners & More ® Brand offers a 1 year satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. A risk free experience
- Condition: New Compatible (NON-OEM)
- Compatible with HP LaserJet M1132, P1102, P1102W, Pro M1210, Pro M1212nf, Pro M1217nfw MFP
- This compatible toner replacement cartridge offers premium quality at outstanding savings over the original machine brand
- Approximately 1,600 page yield @ 5% coverage
Toners & More Compatible Premium Black Toner Cartridge for HP LaserJet M1132, P1102, P1102W, Pro M1210, Pro M1212nf, Pro M1217nfw MFP printers. This compatible toner cartridge is not made by the original manufacturer. This toner cartridge is easy to install.
List Price: $ 21.99
Price: $ 21.99
HP LaserJet 1018 Printer - Toner Cartridge Black & White Color Capable, Student
LD 9435B001 137 Black Laser Toner Cartridge for Canon Printer
Check out these bluetooth printer images:
Windows RT Dashboard Mount
Image by Michael Kappel
Microsoft Surface RT Tablet Hanging Stand
This is an Windows RT Hanging Stand with optional keyboard hooks. The "Windows RT Hanging Stand" was originally designed for a treadmill but could probably be used of a lot of other things including attaching back of car seat for kids to watch movies in the car, or handing on a door.
The optional keyboard I used is an Anker Ultra Slim Mini Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Keyboard for iPad Mini / iPad / Nexus 7 / Galaxy Tab and other Tablets (Works with Windows RT).
Download and print on your 3D printer.
Photo taken by Michael Kappel
040/365: iPad printing problem solved
Image by DavidDMuir
I find it very frustrating that I cannot print to my Bluetooth printer from my iPad. It looked like you can only print to certain printers. At least that’s what I thought until I saw this idea. Genius!
Inspired by The Apple iPad Printing Secret.
(See the photo from this day in 2010.)
Home Sweet Digital Home 2.0
Image by kjarrett
With Jamie in college soon, this will probably be my main PC for several years to come. Couldn’t resist snapping up Dell’s XPS 630. Core 2 Duo Quad Core 2.4 ghz processor, overclockability via the BIOS, tons of features. Specs are on the next photo page.