Learn All About Printer Toner Cartridges
Laser printers are not too cheap to be handled carelessly. The smallest of issues with printers should not be ignored if you want to ensure its proper functioning. One such very common issue with these printers is the ink cartridges that finish off with time. This necessity has led to the production of several types of ink jet and toner cartridges.
Ink jet and toner cartridges
Ink jet cartridges contain ink, which passes into the holes in the cartridge. These cartridges have small spaces in them for ink, which imprints on the paper, when injected with pressure. While at the same time, toner is an amorphous carbon powder used in laser printer. The heat of laser rays melts this powder and leaves the imprints on paper.
Re manufactured printer toner cartridges
The toner cartridges get used up with the passage of time and hence, need to be refilled or replaced. Re manufacturing industries have developed various alternate options rather then that of replacing the cartridges continuously with some branded OEM. You can get some compatible re manufactured or refilled units which works well with your printer. Both re manufactured and refilled units are planned keeping in mind their affordability.
Things to keep in mind before dealing in toner cartridges
1. Some of the OEM (Original equipment manufacturer) cartridge components are recycled ones. Some of the cartridges, especially plastic ones can be easily recycled. Plastic is expensive to manufacture and non bio-degradable, hence can be easily recycled and cost less than original.
2. Empty cartridge is not completely empty. It still has some toner inside. Your printer displays the message of low toner or order toner. It is just the advice to arrange for more. At the time of message display, there is 60 to 80 gram of toner powder remaining in supply chamber. Shake the cartridge at this time and you will be able to print few more pages.
3. A standard cartridge can be refilled with high yielding toner so that it continues functioning as an efficient toner cartridge. It thus increases its yield rating.
4. When you purchase a new printer, its cartridge is only half filled with toner. Hence, the toner quantity is less than that of a standard or high yield toner cartridge.
5. Take care of the fact that reset chip is necessary in re manufacturing of starter toners. Install it in cartridge, so that you can reuse it. It helps you to refill the cartridges and resume printing work.
6. The compatible units work as efficiently as OEM units. As their manufacturers have studied the composition, size and all essential requirements, they manufacture better toner cartridges, which works efficiently well in terms of quality and yield.
You can easily come across some cheap ink cartridges while surfing online. Browse the link on several sites and it will help you to find some of the best dealers who deal in the same.
GreenTech remanufactured compatible printer cartridges are made in the UK to the same high standards as brand-name toner cartridges but at only a fraction of the cost. GreenTech runs an extensive cartridge collection service from schools, colleges, businesses, charities and home users who can all claim a cash credit for recycling each cartridge. The recycled printer cartridge is first inspected and thoroughly cleaned; it is then reconstructed, refilled and electronically tested at GreenTech’s manufacturing facility in the UK The process saves money (up to 70%), produces less waste (as much as 40% by weight) and is faster than making the printer cartridge from scratch. GreenTech have been collecting, recycling and remanufacturing inkjet and laser toner cartridges in the UK for over 8 years and estimate to have saved the equivalent of 5 million Litres of oil or 120 football pitches worth of waste printer cartridges.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
Find More Printer Toner Articles